Our Five Step Process
1. Power Washing
- Environmentally friendly cleaner is used to remove dirt and mildew
- Delicate areas are hand-washed
- Loose paint chips are cleaned up
- House is given time to dry
- Driveways and decks cleaned upon request or per the signed contract
2. Scraping, Priming and Minor Maintenance
- All loose paint is removed, and all bare areas are primed
- Glossy areas are scuff-sanded as per contract
- Feather sanding and stripping completed per contract
- Areas around doors and windows are caulked and windowpanes receive new glazing where necessary
- Wood, masonry, and stucco repair is available when specified on the signed contract
*This is the PREP stage of the job and is the most important part of the process. At Paris Painting, we stand behind our work with a 3 year warranty. This is largely due to our commitment to excellent prep work.
- Full finish coat is applied to proper coverage and finish as specified on signed contract
- All non-painted surfaces are covered to protect against splatter and drips
- Paint is applied by either brush and roller or spray, depending on the surface and project scope
- A second coat is available upon request or when specified on signed contract
- Quality paints are always used, with upgrade options to premium products available
4. Clean Up
- Performed daily and upon job completion
- All garbage is removed
- Plant beds cleaned and paint chips removed
- Touch-up paint is labeled and left with client
- Outdoor fixtures and furniture replaced
- Prior to the crew packing up their equipment, the final walk-around is done to ensure that the contracted areas are property painted.
- Once the customer is completely satisfied with the job, the contract is signed and the customer fills out a Paris Painting Quality Rating Card (QRC) to rate our services.
OUR 5 STEP PROCESS ENSURES QUALITY LASTING WORK
Please call or use the Contact Us form to request an estimate.